RE: to add Speech API to Charter; deadline January 19

We agree this should be added to the WebApps WG charter (with the details of exactly what to do worked out as part of the WG effort).

This should be done somewhere in W3C, and the Web Apps WG seems a the best place due to the very wide participation here.

We're looking forward to working on this.  This would be a subgroup with its own mail list?