Re: Selection of a document that doesn't have a window

Can you do anything useful with a selection on a document that doesn't have
a window? If so, the IE9 behavior makes sense. If not, I prefer the WebKit
behavior.

For phrasing it, could you define it in terms of document.defaultView? In
other words that document.getSelection is just "return document.defaultView
? document.defaultView.getSelection() : null".