Re: querySelectorAll() -- selecting _immediate_ children of element

This has actually been discussed quite a bit on this list, in various
contexts - for example see
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011OctDec/0277.html(except
that you have to substitute ":scope" for your proposed ":this").

Cheers,

- Roland