Re: Priorities and expectations for 2012

On 12/27/11 7:54 AM, ext Jarred Nicholls wrote:
> On Dec 27, 2011, at 2:31 AM, Stefan Hakansson LK<stefan.lk.hakansson@ericsson.com>  wrote:
>
>> On 12/23/2011 06:37 PM, Arthur Barstow wrote:
>>

>> * File API (WD) - address open bugs; integrate Microsoft's Stream API
>> features<http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/streams-api/raw-file/tip/Overview.htm>;
>> move to feature complete and publish LCWD; start test suite
>> The Stream API also impacts the XMLHttpRequest spec, right? And potentially WebSockets (if you would like to send a Stream over a WS), or have I got it wrong?
> Not sure re: WebSockets (it would make sense) but extensions to XHR are explicitly mentioned.

Yes, my take here is that various features of their proposal would be
reflected in different specs.

[There may be some relevant details in the TPAC meeting minutes [1] (I
was not present during that agenda topic).]

-AB

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/11/01-webapps-minutes.html