RE: [selectors-api] Consider backporting find() behavior to querySelector()

Despite being "non-optimal" according to a vocal sub-set of people,
querySelector[All] has been deployed in browsers for around 3-4 years.
I strongly oppose any notion of altering its behavior now.

As to find/findAll, let's just make sure we get the behavior right the
second time so we don't go through this again.