Re: CfC: publish FPWD of Fullscreen spec; deadline May 24

On 5/17/12 10:00 AM, ext Arthur Barstow wrote:
> During WebApps' May f2f meeting, the participants agreed [1] to
> publish a First Public Working Draft of the Fullscreen spec and this
> is a Call for Consensus to do so, using the following document as the
> basis (note that the document does not yet use a W3C publishing
> template):
>
> <http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/fullscreen/raw-file/tip/Overview.html>
>
> I included www-style on this CfC since WebApps' new charter [2]
> identifies this spec as a collaboration point with the CSS group.

Actually, WebApps' charter identifies this spec as a "joint" deliverable
for the WebApps and CSS WGs and that means the CSS WG must also agree to
publish the FPWD.

Chris, Daniel, Peter - when will the CSS WG make a decision on the FPWD?

(From WebApps' perspective, this CfC has Passed.)

-Thanks, AB