Is Quota Management API ready for First Public Working Draft?

Hi Kinuko, All - what are people's thoughts on whether or not the Quota
Management API spec is ready for First Public Working Draft?

A "rule of thumb" for FPWD is that the ED's scope should cover most of
the expected functionality although the depth of some functionality may
be very shallow, and it is OK if there are open bugs/issues.

-Thanks, Art