Re: Howto spec

There is a list called spec-prod@w3.org which is about things to do with
making specs. I.e. for editors, in particular. I forwarded some stuff from
this thread there - there are other preprocessing systems around,
including XML toolsets. I think this stuff used to be documented
somewhere, and it might be worth trying to find that and make it look like
it comes from the 21st century...

cheers

On Wed, 23 May 2012 14:45:05 +0200, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have made some updates to the "howto spec" wiki page outlining how
> you should go about writing a specification, with some emphasis on
> specifications for APIs.
>
> http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/Howto_spec
>
> In particular the "Patterns" and "Legacy DOM-style" sections are
> probably of interest. I would love to have feedback to see what else
> people would like to see explained or how what is explained thus far
> can be done better.
>
> Thanks,

     je parle français -- hablo español -- jeg kan noen norsk