Re: Shrinking existing libraries as a goal

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 4:03 PM, Julian Aubourg <j@ubourg.net> wrote:
> I've been meaning to do a test suite to help provide guidance to
> implementors (something I figure would be much more useful than yet another
> round of specs) but I admit I haven't got to it yet.

In general, this is probably the single most effective thing we can do
to reduce the number of browser bugs in implementations. Not just for
XHR, but for all specs. It's a shame that test suites arrive so late
in the game, usually after implementations have started shipping (with
bugs), and usually contains way too few tests.

I'm just as guilty as anyone for not helping out more here.

/ Jonas