Re: Shrinking existing libraries as a goal

FYI, a Script Library Community Group (Cc'ed) was formed some time ago
and it may have some similar interest(s)
<http://www.w3.org/community/scriptlib/> (although their mail list
archive indicates the CG isn't very active).

Perhaps someone in that CG has some comments on Yehuda' email.

-AB

P.S. Yehuda's email archive is
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2012AprJun/0762.html>