Re: XHR's setRequestHeader and the Do Not Track (DNT) header

Done: http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/xhr/rev/a4a35861a49d

> there is an additional question of whether a user's Do Not Track setting in the user agent should
> also be added to requests made by XHR - the DNT spec says "A user agent must send the DNT header field on all
> HTTP requests if (and only if) a tracking preference is enabled" which would seem to include XHR...

Unless specified otherwise XMLHttpRequest follows the requirements
from and on HTTP so I don't think anything needs changing here.

Per Adam's comment I have not removed the "Sec-" handling.

--
Anne — Opera Software
http://annevankesteren.nl/