Re: [IndexedDB] Checked in fix for ReSpec issue

On Wed, 02 May 2012 13:46:27 -0700, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:
> I certainly agree that it would be better to move the definition of
> when to throw exceptions into the prose for each function and
> attribute, but that's a big change that I don't think we should block
> on. (In fact, it might be big enough that we don't want to take it on
> at all, but that's something we shouldn't decide on here).

Is the order of exceptions defined? E.g. if a method can throw two
different exceptions and you violate both requirements, which exception
throws? That's one of the minor problems this legacy DOM-style gives.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/