Re: [CORS] Applying preflight cache to an entire domain?

Ah thank you! I agree that url canonicalization is a difficult issue to
solve. FWIW, I was envisioning something much simpler. The CORS spec makes
it clear that cache lookup should be done by origin and request url. So
instead of specifying a url to this Access-Control-Policy-Path header, it
would be just one of three values:

   - "url" - (default behavior) Cache lookup is done by origin and request
   url, as the spec indicates now
   - "origin" - Cache lookup is done by origin only. Preflight response
   applies to any request from this origin.
   - "any" - Cache lookup applies to *any* origin making requests to the
   domain.

This would fit in with the current preflight caching model while still
allowing some flexibility to servers implementing CORS.

Thanks,
Monsur