CfC: Add warnings to old DOM specifications; deadline April 18

In September 2011, an obsolescence message was added to the November 2000 DOM 2 Views specs [D2V]. As WebApps previously discussed (link below), we would like to add a similar message to additional (old) DOM Recommendations.

Msger's (Mozilla) proposed text is in the following document and this is a Call for Consensus to agree on this text. If this CfC passes, the text will be added to the top of the Recommendations as was done with [D2V]:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2012AprJun/att-0044/warnings.html

Daniel, Peter - please note the CSS WG is mentioned in the proposed text for DOM 2 Style <http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2-Style/>

Maciej, Sam, Paul - please note the HTML WG is mentioned in the proposed text for DOM 2 HTML <http://www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2-HTML/>

All - If you have any comments or concerns about this proposal, please send them to public-webapps@w3.org by April 2 at the latest.