Re: Speech API Community Group

I'd like to encourage everyone interested in the Speech API to join the
mailing list:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-speech-api/

For those interested in more hands-on interaction, there's the CG:
http://www.w3.org/community/speech-api/

For some archived mailing list discussion, browse the old XG list:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xg-htmlspeech/

It seems like we can move this chatter over to public-speech-api and off
of the webapps list.

-Charles