Re: Bug Tracking for the File* specs [Was: Re: Bug in file system Api specification]

Hi Arthur,
I do not "need" them :) that's mainly for editors to keep track in one
place :)

I just suggest this bug to be fixed and it's silly to spam whole forum
because of it :)

(I do not have access to file a bug in this W3C tracking tool)

Brona