Re: [XHR] chunked requests

On Tue, 20 Dec 2011 22:55:40 +0100, Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> wrote:
> That isn't to say that the browser stacks aren't adding 1/n+1
> splitting. NSS, for instance, has such a fix. However, I don't think
> there's anything to do from a TLS standards perspective.

What I would like is a standard that actually defines what of TLS user
agents need to implement. Instead of every user agent having to figure
that out for themselves. Those unknowns (TLS is not alone here) create a
barrier to entry and make it harder to create user agents that
interoperate with "legacy" content.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/