Re: XBL2, Component Model and WebApps' Rechartering [Was: Re: Consolidating charter changes]

On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 16:24:47 +0100, Olli Pettay <Olli.Pettay@helsinki.fi>
wrote:

> On 12/17/2011 04:30 PM, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>> On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 14:08:55 +0100, Arthur Barstow
>> <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
>>> All - What are the opinions on what, if anything, to do with XBL2
>>> vis-a-vis the charter update? Leave it on the REC track, stop work and
>>> publish it as a WG Note, something else?
>>
>> I would leave it as, but add a note we might abandon it at some point in
>> favor of Components. No need to make an early call on that.
>
> That sounds good to me.

Yeah, in drafting the new charter I think that is the approach I took.
I'll check again when we have figured out what teh story is with things
people wanted but needed to provide more info for...

cheers

Chaals

     je parle français -- hablo español -- jeg kan litt norsk