Re: [XHR] chunked requests

Keep in mind that streamed or chunked uploads will expose the ability
to exploit the BEAST vulnerability in SSL:

http://www.educatedguesswork.org/2011/09/security_impact_of_the_rizzodu.html

Whatever spec we end up going with should note in its security
consideration that the user agent must implement TLS 1.2 or greater to
avoid this attack.

Adam