Re: Standards for Web applications on mobile devices: November 2011 updates

On Wednesday, 7 December 2011 at 00:47, Arthur Barstow wrote:

> On 12/6/11 7:01 PM, ext Marcos Caceres wrote:
> > I'm also concerned at use of the terms "limited" and "very limited" to label "current implementations" as being both subjective and relativistic - and it implies that attempts to implement have ceased; particularly next to "well deployed", "Largely deployed", "Growing", and "Getting deployed". Either remove that column, or present some data to which you can underpin each of the labels.
>

> Yes, more objective data would be good; perhaps just point to some
> source like CanIUse?

I guess that also raises the question about where caniuse is getting their data from? And how they keep it up to date? (might have a good answer, just have not looked at that site in a while)

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au