Re: [cors] when a preflight goes bad

Le 5 déc. 2011 à 10:42, Benson Margulies a écrit :
> For that matter, it occurs to me, even if the entire preflight is a
> success, the status code will still be not found, won't it, if there
> is no other OPTIONS handler for the resource?

What do you mean?
if you send to the server something like

OPTIONS /foo HTTP/1.1
Host: www.example.com

* If there is a resource defined like in this case
  "http://www.example.com/foo"
  then the server should return a "200 OK". [1]
* If the server doesn't support the OPTIONS method,
  then it should return a "405 Method Not Allowed" [2]

But I might miss entirely your point.

[1]: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-17#section-6.2
[2]: http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-17#section-7.4.6

--