Re: Dropping XMLHttpRequest 1 (just do 2)?

I wasn't talking about the link but the content of the spec. I.e. instead
of having a level 2 without a level 1, just keep working on 1 merging all
the text that is now in 2 (or better replacing it).

Anyway I don't have any strong preference,this was just a suggestion to
avoid confusing people not working on this spec.

/g

--
Giuseppe Pascale
TV & Connected Devices