Re: Dropping XMLHttpRequest 1 (just do 2)?

I've been half following this thread.
I'm not sure why renaming to XHR is a good idea.
The DOM spec has levels (Level 2, 3) so I don't see the need to consolidate.
I like the distinction and it gives devs some marker to follow for
support in libs/projects.
If you did drop the XHR levels, which I am not for, then a prominent
comment block should persist explaining it.

- JDD