Re: [Selectors API 2] Is matchesSelector stable enough to unprefix in implementations?

Complexity and discussions about combinators seem to have prevented it from
getting into any draft despite lots of +1s.  It is really different from
the rest of the selectors that exist today which are optimized like crazy
so it requires more in term of implementation than most to keep performance
sane.  As yet I think (for the same reasons)  no one has implemented
selectors 4 subject which is simpler than :has.