Re: Web Messaging Intents, was: Re: [DRAFT] Web Intents Task Force Charter

This is the way that I have implemented it in test apps.  It is the handler
app that will show the progress information.  I have not had a case yet
where the client app needs or is concerned about the progress of the action
that is being handled, other than on completion or on error.

I will launch a whole lot of new demo's soon so that we can all see them.

--
Paul Kinlan
Developer Advocate @ Google for Chrome and HTML5