Re: [XHR2] Disable new response types for sync XHR in Window context

On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:55:25 +0100, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:
> Yes, I think cross-origin should not work with sync. That is currently
> the only synchronous communication mechanism cross origin. Without it a
> UA
> could put up UI if it wants to explicitly allow users to control such
> communication.

Eww. But you agree with my suggestion about exceptions? I can put that in
the specification and push to get it implemented in Opera, but it would
help if you said you agreed with the specifics to avoid surprises down the
road.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/