Re: Web&TV Use Cases (was Re: [DRAFT] Web Intents Task Force Charter)

On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 13:30:28 +0100, timeless <timeless@gmail.com> wrote:

> As sa note, that document is in violation of
> http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translation/
>> The working language of the W3C is US English. The official version of
>> a W3C document is the US English language version at the W3C site.
>
> So I fully expect it to change.

I mean "no significant changes" as in new use cases or such.

I also want to point out that this is the first document of this (new in
W3C) group and is a collective effort, so we apologize if it doesn't
follow W3C style/pubrules.
As said, we are in the process of turning it into a W3C Note document,
that also imply making it compliant with pubrules.

cheers,
/g

--
Giuseppe Pascale