Re: [DRAFT] Web Intents Task Force Charter

When can we get the TF tools set up so we can move these conversations to
the official forum?

Šbut addressing your scenario...

I got a slight headache from your "simple" case. :) Fortunately, the home
networking discovery piece of this puzzle is very simple. Any device that
implements a specific service (such as volume adjustment) can be
discovered and manipulated directly. The rest of your scenario is out of
scope for the interface to UPnP, Zeroconf, etc.

Web Intents may need to take some of these factors into account, but the
home networking interface piece can probably ignore them.

-Clarke