Re: [DRAFT] Web Intents Task Force Charter

N.V.Balaji wrote:
> [...]

So this was the exact concept behind our earlier proposal for Discovery:

http://people.opera.com/richt/release/specs/discovery/Overview.html

At this point it would be beneficial to focus on how Web Intents can
solve this problem rather than pushing two
similar-but-slightly-different proposals. It doesn't necessarily need to
expose that particular abstraction (i.e. HTTP URLs) if we can get a
similar persistent data flow going via the Intents model.

It does help to set expectations early though and we should discuss
further when the TF starts up. Seems we're all keen to get going.

- Rich