Re: innerHTML in DocumentFragment

If we can get away with it WRT web compat, we should make
createContextualFragment work context-less and we should make
DocumentFragment.innerHTML work as Yehuda describes. There are clear
use-cases for this that web devs want to do all the time.

I don't see any downside except if the web already depends on the current
behavior of these two cases throwing an error.