Re: Discussion topic for Webapps F2F on Nov 1

As further input on this proposed discussion, please see the
unofficial draft of the "EventSource API Connectionless Push
Extension" at http://bkaj.net/w3c/eventsource-push.html.

Hopefully webapps will have at least 30 minutes open in the schedule
for Tuesday so I can introduce this API draft proposal, and we can
discuss the other alternatives noted below.

Comments are welcome.

Bryan Sullivan

--
Thanks,