Reminder: WebApps TPAC2011 meeting Oct 31 and November 1; request for agenda topics

WebApps' f2f meeting is in two weeks. A few specific agenda slots have
been allocated:

   http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TPAC2011#Agenda_Monday.2C_October_31
   http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TPAC2011#Agenda_Tuesday.2C_November_1

The list of Potential Topics has also grown a bit:

   http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TPAC2011#Potential_Topics

If you have any suggestions, please add them to the wiki or send them to
this list.