Whoa! [Was: Re: [editing] Using public-webapps for editing discussion]

Hi All,

This thread has taken a few twists and turns and is now relatively far
from Aryeh's original question of "Does anyone object to public-webapps
being used to discuss the HTML Editing spec?". I will start a separate
RfC or CfC on that specific question.

In the meantime, if you want to continue discussions that go beyond the
narrow scope of the original question, I ask that you *please* continue
on some other Public list (perhaps www-talk or www-archive) and not use
public-webapps. Some very good points about general process issues have
been raised in this thread. I am not trying to stop discussions on the
broader process issues. On the contrary, I encourage everyone to
continue those discussions elsewhere (perhaps use www-archive as the
default?).

(I have previously proposed the W3C create a Public mail list for
general process-related discussions but received negative feedback. I
will try again and will report back if I get some "joy").

-AB