Re: [DOM] Name

> On Sun, 04 Sep 2011 15:12:45 +0200, Arthur Barstow
> <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
>> The CfC to publish a new WD of DOM Core was blocked by this RfC. I
>> will proceed with a  request to publish a new WD of DOM Core in TR/.
>> The name DOM Core will be used for the upcoming WD. If anyone wants
>> to propose a name change, please start a *new* thread.
>
> Given that the specification replaces most of DOM2 and DOM3 I suggest
> we name it DOM4, including for the upcoming WD (or alternatively a WD
> we publish a couple of weeks later).

This is an editorial issue, and Anne is the editor. It should be his
perogative to name the spec he's put so much work into.  Editing specs
is hard work; let's not create needless headaches for the editors.
Everyone has had a chance to make their suggestions, now let's just let
Anne publish his spec under whatever name he chooses. Its just a name!

     David