Re: RfC: LCWD of Progress Events; deadline September 1

Cyril - unless we hear otherwise from you, we will assume you are
satisfied with the way your comments have been addressed:

   http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/progress/

Anne - assuming Cyril is agreeable with the way his comments were
addressed, please update the ED to reflect a CR publication (e.g. add CR
exit criteria you used in rev 1.25) and notify me when you are done so I
can start a CfC to publish a CR.

-Thanks, AB