Re: RfC: how to organize the DOM specs [Was: CfC: publish new WD of DOM Core]

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 18:52:34 +0200, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:
> Is this explicitly mentioned in the spec? Otherwise how will anyone be
> able to take advantage of this fact?

I guess we could explicitly mention it somewhere. On the other hand,
everything has references and back-references and so far it seems to work
fine for implementors (e.g. the new Event() feature is being picked up by
implementors and so far the only question I got about it was about Web IDL
dictionaries).

Overall though I think it is somewhat distracting to put a 40 page
specification in contrast with a 1000 page specification. This
specification is very small and you can easily read/scan/search it through.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/