Re: [XHR2] Blobs, names and FormData

> On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 21:57:59 +0200, Charles Pritchard
> <chuck@jumis.com> wrote:
>> On 8/24/2011 1:33 AM, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>>> Examples of such services would be useful here. (That would still
>>> accept urlencoded files.)
>>
>> A URL encoded post; that it would use a blob as the source of one of
>> the values is secondary.
>> The idea is to improve the FormData interface, so that
>> xhr.send(FormData) can support x-www-form-urlencoded quickly/easily.
>
> This is not an example of an existing service.

Many services use form-urlencoded for form data, though not for files,
and typically not for large strings.
Google's Picasa uses multipart/related instead of multipart/form-data.

I believe that Google App engine has a few areas where POST is used with
x-www-form-urlencoded only. I'm not certain.
Many RPC services expect POST + form-urlencoded.

Again, I realize that you're looking for specific, existing services,
citations. It's going to take me some time to put that together.