Re: [XHR]

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 9:08 AM,  <gkaur@gurpreetkaur.org> wrote:
> My Suggestions for XMLHttpRequest Document Page...
>
> 1) W3C Editor's Draft (red vertical bar on the left)-> Draft is something
> when you are putting things together. It's not a final product. It should be
> renamed or removed.

The editor's draft is not a final product. The spec is still evolving.

> 2) This page is so long. I have to do so much scrolling. Don't need to
> display links for Previous Versions on multiple lines. Just have one link -
> open up a new page with previous versions links displayed.

Sorry you find clicking and moving your mouse a few centimeters so strenuous.

> 3) As a developer, I don't care what the "Status of this Document" is. All I
> care about is what this object do. This section should be moved somewhere
> else.

Developers are not the only target audience for this document. The
primary audience is implementers, who find such information important.

> 4) Candidate Recommendation Exit Criteria: I really don't understand this
> section. Why do I need to know so much about the working group and their
> work. This should be given to them not the public.

As above. Developers are not the only audience: this important for
other people/groups.

--
Marcos Caceres
http://datadriven.com.au