Re: Seeking agenda items for WebApps' Nov 1-2 f2f meeting

  Hi All,

Currently, no one has requested a specific day + time slot for any of
the proposed topics:

   http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/TPAC2010

When our IndexedDB participants agree on a time slot on Tuesday the 2nd,
I'll add it to the agenda. Pablo, Jonas, Jeremy - please propose a time.

Day + time slot proposals for the agenda topics already proposed are
also welcome (as are proposals for additional topics).

-Art Barstow