Re: Seeking agenda items for WebApps' Nov 1-2 f2f meeting

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Cameron McCormack <cam@mcc.id.au> wrote:

> Art,
>
> Arthur Barstow:
> > * Web IDL - Cameron - will you attend this meeting?
>
> At this stage I won’t be attending.  I believe list discussion should be
> sufficient for progressing the spec at this point, and a scheduling
> conflict will make it difficult for me to attend regardless.

Yeah? I think as far as Mozilla is concerned, we could send you to this Nov
1-2 meeting if you want to go.

By the way, there is a Mozilla all-hands meeting scheduled December 13-17
(in Mountain View) that we'll definitely want you to to go.

Rob