Re: [IndexedDB] IDBCursor.update for cursors returned from IDBIndex.openCursor

On 9/17/2010 3:14 PM, Jonas Sicking wrote:
> How do you then guarantee that a transaction that spans multiple
> objectStores either fully succeeds or is fully rolled back? Especially
> in the event of a crash during commit.
If you don't use write ahead logging, and connect to each database with
ATTACH, SQLite makes sure it is atomic for you (I don't recall how
offhand though).  Not using write ahead logging does mean that writers
will block readers though.

Cheers,

Shawn