Re: A URL API

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 5:43 PM, Adam Barth <w3c@adambarth.com> wrote:
> I've removed the searchParameters attribute from the URL interface for
> the time being.  We can consider adding it back at a later time.

;_;

Just today my cubemate asked me if there was any way to get at the
search parameters of a URL without parsing it himself.  I replied "No,
but abarth started working on an API for it today.".

That said, Garrett's right.  The values of the dict should be arrays.
Most of the time they'll be single-element arrays, but the benefit of
having a consistent type of value at all times is better than the
benefit of being able to omit "[0]" from parts of your code.

~TJ