Re: [DOMCore] Attr

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010 at 5:35 AM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com> wrote:
> 3) We can drop the concept of Attr being an object altogether. I do not
> think this is doable compatibility-wise, but not having Node.attributes,
> Attr, and just using getAttribute/getAttributeNS/setAttribute/setAttributeNS
> would be very nice complexity-wise.

I know that I've written code that depends on Node.attributes, when I
was just looping through all of the attributes for some reason
(usually because I was transforming the element into something else,
and just wanted to transfer all the irrelevant attributes over).

This code would happen to break with approach #2 as well, but the
relevant code I've written was minor and shouldn't be used by anyone
else, I think.

~TJ