Re: XBL2

Hi, Art-

Arthur Barstow wrote (on 9/8/10 1:55 PM):

> On 9/4/10 6:36 AM, ext Doug Schepers wrote:
>> To that end, could you provide a link to the requirements document, or
>> if there isn't one, could you start one?
> FYI: when the Web Application Formats WG transitioned XBL2 from Last
> Call WD to CR (March 2007), the transition request included the
> following re requirements:
>
> [[
> 5. Evidence that the document satisfies group requirements:
>
> The spec satisfies more requirements than those defined in the
> group's 10 February 2006 XBL Use Cases and Requirements document:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-appformats/2006Feb/att-0000/XBL-UCs-and-Reqs-2006-02-10-DRAFT.html
>
> ]]

Thanks for the pointer.  But it seems that the requirements have
changed, according to Hixie, so I'd like to understand better the
motivation for the changes he made.  Some record of the implementer
feedback he's received would probably suffice.

Regards-
-Doug Schepers
W3C Team Contact, SVG and WebApps WGs