Re: CfC: resolutions for XHR Bugs 103{22,24,25,27,28}; deadline August 25

On Wed, 11 Aug 2010 15:53:45 +0200, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:
> If you have any comments or concerns about any of the proposed
> resolutions, please send  them to public-webapps by August 25 at the
> latest.
>
> As with all of our CfCs, positive response is preferred and encouraged
> and silence will be assumed to be assent.
>
> In the event there is consensus on a proposed resolution, Anne will
> update the latest Editor's Draft accordingly:
>
>    http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/XMLHttpRequest/

This has now been done. (The CVS commits reference the bug reports.)

We still need to resolve "user:password" in URLs somehow (maybe wait for
the work from Adam Barth?) and I am still awaiting several clarifications
in HTML5 that might result in a few mostly editorial changes.

I'm still in the process of getting the W3C to host the test suite.
Depending on how much longer that is going to take I might host it
elsewhere meanwhile so we can at least start reviewing it.

(Having made the most invasive changes to XMLHttpRequest Level 1 I will
probably work on integrating asBlob/responseBlob in XMLHttpRequest Level 2
next.)

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/