From: Anne van Kesteren [mailto:annevk@opera.com]
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2010 2:49 PM
To: Jonas Sicking; SULLIVAN, BRYAN L (ATTCINW)
Cc: WebApps WG
Subject: Re: [XHR] Status Update

On Mon, 09 Aug 2010 23:37:25 +0200, SULLIVAN, BRYAN L (ATTCINW)
<BS3131@att.com> wrote:
> Are you saying that it should not be possible now (with XHR L1) to
> receive HTML files via XHR ("Receiving HTML documents would indeed be
> newish feature ") ?
>
> This does actually work for me in XHR L1, so I'm unclear about what
you
> mean below.

It is not supported by the specification as it stands today, no, and
never
was, and is not supported by all implementations. However, I think we
should add it, as I explained in my previous email.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/