Re: question about number of occurrences of author and content elements (in Widget packaging spec)

Ok, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything in the spec.
I'm happy to help where I can. Please also note that I checked in a
bunch of tests relating to viewmodes today.

Kind regards,
Marcos

--
Marcos Caceres