Re: Web Messaging status

On Wed, 7 Jul 2010, Arthur Barstow wrote:

> Hixie - since Web Messaging [1] is now in WebApps' charter, would you
> please provide a short status of that spec?

Not really much to report; it's at the same stage as the rest of HTML5.
I'll have a WD ready along with all the LCs in a few weeks.

Right now I'm prioritising the captions support for HTML <video>, after
which I have some high-priority Web Sockets work and some work on the
HTML5 parsing rules to do. My fourth priority is then to get the LC drafts
and Web Messaging in order for publication.