Re: [IndexedDB] Syntax for opening a cursor

Hi Jeremy,

I have been able to push my changes (after more Mercurial server problems) just now. I reopened 9790 because Andrei's commit made IDBCursor and IDBObjectStore constants unavailable from the global object. After all this, you should be able to do the following for your need below:

myObjectStore.openCursor(IDBKeyRange.leftBound("key"), IDBCursor.NEXT_NO_DUPLICATE);

Nikunj