Re: Do we need to rename the Origin header?

Adam Barth wrote on 7/16/2009 10:38 AM:
> On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 8:47 AM, Bil Corry<bil@corry.biz> wrote:
>> I think you mean everything will NOT be privacy-sensitive except non-XHR GETs.
>
> I don't think we've quite settled on exactly what will be privacy
> sensitive.  It's most likely that POSTs and XHR will not be and that
> hyperlinks and image loads will be.  The goal is to harmonize with the
> Mozilla proposal.

I haven't been following the progress of this, has "privacy-sensitive" been defined in HTML5 yet?  The only reference I could find was in "2.6 Fetching Resources":

---8<---
For the purposes of the Origin  header, if the fetching algorithm was explicitly initiated from an origin, then the origin that initiated the HTTP request is origin. Otherwise, this is a request from a "privacy-sensitive" context. [ORIGIN]

(from: http://www.whatwg.org/specs/web-apps/current-work/multipage/urls.html#fetching-resources)
--->8---

- Bil